Meow Koon Liew - ESA Service Provider
When Lucent Technologies was crafted out of AT & T trivestiture, I was the kept person in Asia Pacific who was tasked to inculcate a New Corporate Culture Change program…GROWS. This involved in firstly delivery the GROWS to senior country management and later assisted these managers in a serious of interventions to the rest of staff in the organizations. Later in the process, participate in the development and rollout of the appropriate recruitment and performance management processes to align with the new corporate culture. Also, I conducted employee opinions surveys to gauge the adoption of the new corporate culture.
As Project Manager for the deployment of PeopleSoft HRMS throughout Asia Pacific, developed and initiated a series of communication sessions to influence HR managers to change their mindset and adopt technology as the way forward. Also, designed and deployed effective employee communication programs to ensure acceptance of the employee self service concept on HR transaction activities.
1. A key member of the HR Transition Team that contributed to the trivestiture of AT & T into three companies.
2. Managed an Asia Pacific wide Compensation Studies with CRG (Now William Mercer) and designing country specific salary programs.
3. Conducted a Labour Relations Course for HR.
4. A Lead Person for communicating the new Lucent Course for HR.
5. Project Lead for the deployment of PeopleSoft as a platform for HR information/processing with the ultimate aim of consolidating these to some form of "shared" services using technology. This involved the standardization of various HR Transaction processes into one global standard.
6. Engaged in various M & A activities in the Asia Pacific Region -
7. Recruited Senior Management for various countries in